Watch the recording: PCWA Presents...
Lunch & Learn: State of our Water Supplies
Recorded April 13th, 2022
This live webinar and audience Q&A explores the state of PCWA's water supplies for 2022 amid an emerging third year of severe drought in California.
Moderated by Barry Stigers, News Director and Morning News Host for KAHI 104.5 FM and 950 AM Radio, and featuring PCWA Energy Marketing Manager and staff meteorologist Shane Motley and PCWA Deputy Director of Customer Services Linda Higgins.
- Discussion topics explore:
- Results of PCWA's April 1 snow survey—the most critical of the year
- The “winter whiplash” of 2021-22—how rain and snow moved from historic wets to record-breaking dries
- Unique insights into historical trends in Placer County snowpack and how PCWA is preparing for climate change
- What customers can expect in terms of requested or required water use reductions in 2022
- Rebates and services available from PCWA to help customers save water