Placer County Water Agency
HomeContact • Search
Online water bill pay
Foothill Water Treatment Plant under construction
Home » General Information » New Development Process

New Development Process

This section is for Developers and Contractors and provides information that you will need for your project.

If your residential, commercial, or industrial project requires constructing private or public facilities before service connections, PCWA has specific requirements.  Please refer to the following documents:

For more information, please contact the Engineering Division at (530) 823-4886 during business hours.

Placer County Water Agency
Placer County Water Agency - 144 Ferguson Road, P.O. Box 6570, Auburn, CA 95604 - Telephone: (530) 823-4850