Placer County Water Agency
HomeContact • Search
Online water bill pay
Home » General Information » How to Identify a PCWA Service Employee

How to Identify a PCWA Service Employee

PCWA Vehicle

PCWA employees drive vehicles with the clearly marked PCWA blue-and-green logo.PCWA Employee
They will always wear a PCWA shirt with the Agency logo (you might see them in safety green, safety orange, navy or grey shirts.) If asked, they will show you their PCWA identification badge with Agency contact information. They will be courteous, professional and responsive. Our employees will never request or collect payment at your home.

PCWA employees will only enter your home upon a water related request by the customer. For example, a PCWA Water Efficiency Specialist may enter your home for a Water Wise House Call that is scheduled by the customer.

If you're concerned about someone who has approached or called your home regarding your water service, please email us at or call (530) 823-4850 during business hours (Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).  If you have an after hours emergency, our answering service will relay your call to standby personnel who can assist you.

Placer County Water Agency
Placer County Water Agency - 144 Ferguson Road, P.O. Box 6570, Auburn, CA 95604 - Telephone: (530) 823-4850